1yr warranty on
Secure packaging &
fast delivery times.
14 day hassle free
Complete Wireless Stations
Complete - Wireless - PC Connectivity
Complete - Wireless - WiFi Enabled
Complete Cabled Stations
Specific Measures / Specialist Stations
Home and Desktop
temperature and humidity
Parts for Tesa WS1081
Parts for La Crosse WS1516IT
Parts for La Crosse WS2355
Parts and Accessories for Davis Stations
Parts for Oregon Scientific WMR- 86, 89, 200, RGR126
$100 - $200
$200 - $500
Select a Weather Station
Privacy & Legal Policies
Terms of Trade
Delivery Times and Charges
> Davis 6555 WeatherlinkIP
Move mouse over the image to magnify
Refer a friend
Davis 6555 WeatherlinkIP
Now you can post your weather data directly to the Internet without a PC, our newest version of WeatherLink does all the work for you.
WeatherLinkIP for Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2, Vue or Weather Envoy. For the ultimate in weather monitoring! Simply plug the data logger into the back of your Vantage Pro2 console or Weather Envoy and connect the cable to your cable/DSL router. Within minutes, you will be able to see your weather data live on the Internet. In addition, WeatherLinkIP lets you:
* Download the data to your PC for all the powerful charting, graphing, and analysis as our standard WeatherLink (#6510USB).With Extra User License Kits, you can even download the data independently to multiple PCs ideal for schools, agriculture, scientific fieldwork, and remote locations.
* WeatherLinkIP is plug-and-play, so it will work straight out of the box without additional configuration in most situations. Simple configuration steps are required to upload to third-party weather sites or set e-mail alert conditions.
* WeatherLinkIP allows customers to send weather data to third-party websites, such as CWOP (Citizen Weather Observer Program), GLOBE (Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment), and others.
* As soon as the new data logger is plugged in, weather data is automatically sent to Davis Instruments' new website, WeatherLink.com. The site has been designed to make sharing weather easier than ever, and will be a place to build WeatherLinkIP's new community of users.
* WeatherLinkIP users can set e-mail alerts for current weather or alarm conditions.
* Get e-mail alerts for current weather conditions or simple alarm conditions.
* Choose a logging interval of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes.
Requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista with a broadband router with available Ethernet port.
You might also be interested in ...
Davis 6510USB WeatherLink USB for Vantage Vue and PRO 2
Davis 6520 WeatherLink for Mac OS X
Home and Desktop
Choosing a Weather Station
09 422 2071
Secure credit card payment